Research and consultation
Research and Consultation
Up Our Street specialises in delivering applied research programmes and consultation events that ensure a genuine and representative local voice is heard.
Since the early 2000s, we have been involved in research and consultation with the local community on a range of issues, including education, health, employment, transport, environment, community safety, project design, and service planning.
Our multi-lingual Community Research Team has been trained in all aspects of research co-design, delivery and analysis by the University of Bristol. The members of our team have been drawn from the local community, and as such, also have a deep understanding of the lived experience and cultural norms, and can communicate in English, Punjabi, Urdu, Somali, West Indian Creole/Patois and Polish. These insights combined with first-class academic training means they offer a unique service to anyone seeking robust knowledge and information about the community.
Our research and consultation services include:
- Co-designed and co-produced community research programmes
- Consultation on research and survey design
- Literature review
- In-depth, qualitative research methods
- Focus groups
- One-on-one interviews
- Pop-up consultations
- Quantitative survey design, delivery and analysis
- Solutions-oriented reports and analysis
- Services can be combined to create a full research programme, or commissioned individually as part of a larger research project.
To learn more about research and consultation services, contact firstname.lastname@example.org