On Monday 19 July England moved into the final stage of easing lockdown restrictions. We are approaching this stage with care, as numbers in our community are currently very high. We want to ensure the centre and playground remain open and safe places where everyone in our community feels able to visit.
We will still be asking users of Easton Community Centre and Felix Road Adventure Playground to follow the hands, face, space, fresh air principles to keep our community; staff and visitors safe.
We will continue with the following measures:
- Face coverings – we will continue to require everyone (unless exempt) to wear a face covering whilst indoors and moving around the building.
- Sanitation and cleaning stations will be available
- We will keep our buildings well ventilated
- We ask that people check in via the NHS app or leave their details, on entry.
Introduction of some relaxation:
- From Monday 19 July we will increase the capacity of our spaces available to hire to 50% until at least September.
Easton Community Centre
- Main hall – 50 seated / 75 standing
- Activity room – 20 seated / 25 standing
- Small meeting room – 8
- Felix Hall – 15 seated / 30 standing
- Break out room – 8
Playground will continue to monitor numbers on the site. On busy days there may be procedures put in place to ensure as many children as possible can play.
On busy days at Felix Road
As the Summer holidays approach we are getting ready for a busy summer. As ever there will be a limited number of people (children and adults) allowed through the gates to keep the playground safe and fun for everyone. On busy days:
- We may split the session, and ask the first 20 people to leave to give others a chance to play.
- When we get to capacity we will issue a ticket to each person so we know whose turn it is to leave.
- Please limit the number of adults per party, as each adult takes the place of a child.