For more information about availability, prices and catering options take a look at our hire brochures.
Easton Community Centre
We offer a variety of flexible spaces at great hourly rates for groups, classes, meetings and events. If you are interested in running a regular group or class then please get in touch to discuss.
Due to building work we are not currently taking booking at Felix Road for external hires or events. In the current circumstance we’re concentrating on delivering our regular programme of activity.
To keep up to date with all activities and any changes please subscribe to our newsletter
Booking enquiry form
We have a number of measures in place to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission to protect our staff, tenants and users of the building. New COVID-secure measure include:
- Perspex screens around reception
- Masks must be worn in all communal areas (inc. foyer and toilets)
- Signage on entry and around the building
- Sanitiser dispensers located around the building
- One way system when going upstairs to the activity room
- Floor markings to aid social distancing
- Track and Trace details taken on entry to the building and all must read our risk assessment
- Limiting numbers in the rooms for hire to ensure social distancing
- Updated Terms & Conditions to ensure compliance
- Increased cleaning, with focus on sanitising all touch points
We have a risk assessment that we regularly review and procedures in place that conform to the latest Government guidance. Please contact us to discuss your requirements. We’ve done our homework so can advise you on what can or can’t be accommodated.