We are a membership organisation and encourage residents to play an active role in our organisation. Join us to make Easton and Lawrence Hill a place of possibility for all.
As a place-based community-led organisation members are at the heart of what we do. We welcome anyone over the age of 16 living or working in Easton and Lawrence Hill to join as a member and help support our organisation to achieve our outcomes.
A member is:
- Over the age of 16 and lives or works in Easton or Lawrence Hill (includes the neighbourhoods of Barton Hill, Easton, Old Market, Lawrence Hill, St Judes, Newtown, Whitehall, Greenbank, Redfield and The Dings)
- Someone who supports our three long term outcomes and shares our values.
- Is actively involved or interested in their neighbourhood.
- Willing to abide by our Constitution and accept liability limited to £10 in the event of the charity winding up with debt.
- Someone who submits a membership application, which is approved by the board.
As a member you get:
- The chance to shape the work we do and the future of our organisation.
- An opportunity to help safeguard community assets for the future.
- An invitation to our Annual General Meeting where you can vote on who is on the board of trustees.
- Access to support from our team.
- An invite to quarterly member meetings to inform the direction of the organisation, meet the CEO, staff and board, ask questions and share ideas.
- The opportunity to contribute feedback on our impact as part of our annual Listening Month.
- Regular information about our work, the neighbourhood and opportunities to be involved.
- Invitation to members-only events and training opportunities.